Do you believe creativity, confidence, and grit are more important in the 21st century than memorization and test taking skills?
Would you like for your child to develop a love of learning and find a true calling?
Do you believe that character still matters?
Do you want your child to feel like life is an endless stream of opportunities?
To help each child find a calling by developing the skills, confidence, creativity, and determination to go out and create opportunities that will change the world.
Our Key Elements
Our method includes the following key elements:
• A Learner-Driven Community: Serious commitments; genuine relationships; authentic accountability; mixed age groupings.
• Hero's Journey: find a calling, change the world.
• Socratic Method: Critical thinking skills and forging character.
• Real World Quests and Apprenticeships: Hands-on learning for the 21st century.
• Health Focus: Ample engagement with the outdoors, movement, and opportunities for mindfulness.
Our Promises To Your Child
Your child will:
• Begin a Hero’s Journey
• Learn to be a curious, independent, lifelong learner
• Discover his or her most precious gifts, along with the dedication it takes to develop real talent
• Value a healthy lifestyle of mind and body
• Cherish the arts, the wonders of the physical world and the mystery of life
• Treasure economic, political and religious freedom
• Understand the importance of strong character